Over the weekend, I picked a few raspberries. When I saw a few....it's really more like 10 cups! What can I say? I love raspberries!
Anyway, I had enough berries to make raspberry jam and try out a new recipe for raspberry peach jam! I found this on the Taste of Home website.
- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed fresh raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons bottled lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 5 half-pints.
Now, it's time to link up some of those great dishes you make from scratch!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
3. The post you link up MUST CONTAIN A RECIPE!
4. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar.